Money Market Checking
Diebold Federal Credit Union's Money Market Checking Account is a high dividend bearing account that offers a safe way to build your savings more quickly, while still retaining access to your funds. The Money Market Checking Account offers the flexibility of having your money available to you, while rewarding your higher balances with higher dividend yields. Click here for current Money Market Checking Account rates.
The Money Market Account Features:
- A higher APY (Annual Percentage Yield) than a basic Savings Account, yet offers the flexibility that a term account does not.
- The minimum balance requirement to open the account and to earn dividends is $2,500.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Rates are based on the average monthly tiered account balance. Accounts with larger balances are rewarded with higher rates.
- No notice is required for withdrawal.
- First order of 50 Money Market Checks, FREE.
- Check writing ability with a maximum of (6) six checks per month.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.
- An easy-to-read statement of your account activity each month.
Click here for Money Market Rates